The NW FASD Network is looking for a Full-time Program Support (Maternity Leave Cover) based in Grande Prairie:
The program support reports to the FASD Network Coordinator and is responsible for overseeing the budget, contract management, event planning, booking travel, general administrative support, clinic support, and overall team support. We’re looking for someone who works well in a team or independently and is a self-starter with a passion to help vulnerable populations throughout our region. This is a temporary maternity leave position for one year.
Main responsibilities include:
- being the main email and phone contact for the public contacting the Network
- taking minutes for various meetings
- supporting the Diagnostic clinic with various tasks such as referral entry and creating clinic packages
- attend community events/tradeshows and promote the various Network services and supports
- support the Coordinator in the preparation of various documents
- book all travel for the Network team
- manage meeting logistics including facility, audio-visual requirements, supplies, catering, etc
- support the Coordinator with new contract creation; develop key priorities and outcomes for special projects
- photocopying, scanning, emailing and filing various documents
Your other focuses in this position will be overseeing the budget for the entire Network. This includes reconciling all budgets monthly and compiling financial statements for review by the Coordinator and you will prepare documentation and budgets for the annual audit. You will also perform contract management duties which include ensuring reporting is in on time and that contractors are in compliance with their contract obligations. You will also get to use your research skills and keep the Networks website up to date.
For more information or to apply for the position please visit: