The highly-anticipated 2017 Inclusion Alberta Family Conference will take place at the Fantasyland Hotel in Edmonton April 7-8, 2017.
Registration open soon. To receive alerts on Family Conference information and registration, sign up for our email newsletter.
Friday April 7th’s full-day workshops include:
1. “Inclusive Education: Curriculum and Meaningful Learning for All”
Presenter: Shelley Moore, M.Ed. Instructor, University of British Columbia; Inclusive Education Consultant, Richmond School District, British Columbia.
2. “The Art of Personal Futures Planning: Making Space for Person-Centered Innovation”
Presenter: Beth Mount, Ph.D., Person Centered Design, Graphic Futures; international consultant, author and Founder, Capacity Works.
Other sessions include:
- Supporting Individuals with Complex Needs to have a Meaningful Life
- Inclusive Post-Secondary Education
- Sustaining a Good Life after Parents Pass Away
- Moving to Your Own Home from a Group Home
- Families Engaging Support Staff in Facilitating Inclusion