March 6-9, 2019
This advanced level conference/meeting continues to bring together global experts from multiple disciplines to share international research. From the pure science, to prevention, diagnosis and intervention across the lifespan, the conference will address the implications of this research and promote scientific/community collaboration. It provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of the relationships between knowledge and research and critical actions related to FASD. First held in 1987, the conference brings together people passionate about this work in a stimulating environment where they can learn and forge new partnerships.
- consider the implication and potential application of emerging evidence-based, and cutting edge research
- expand and challenge their knowledge and understanding of hard science
- explore different models of advanced practice from and across disciplines
- engage in knowledge exchange and focused dialogue through formal sessions, networking and onsite meetings
- develop connections and partnerships among global researchers, networks, governments, communities, service providers…
View original post 240 more words