- Experiences of youth during COVID-19 and implications for substance use and mental health;
- The impacts of media and social isolation on youth;
- A mental health literacy approach and how it relates to COVID-19;
- Guidance for providing youth with mental health support and harm reduction messaging during the pandemic and beyond, and
- COVID-19 resources for youth.
Monday, June 29, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., EST
Please register for the webinar.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Nina Salazar (email@example.com).